The Assignments tool allows Instructors to see student’s submission times, download assignments to a computer, view submissions with the document viewer, associate assignments to rubrics and competencies, and return submissions with grades and feedback.
Instructors can view students’ submissions and submission dates in the Assignments Submissions area. This eliminates the need to collect assignments and helps instructors track when files were submitted.
- Adding Date Restrictions to Assignment
- Associating Rubrics
- Creating Assignments
- Downloading Assignments and Bulk Uploading Feedback
- Emailing Users Without Assignment Submissions
- Grading Assignment Submissions
- Grading New Assignment Submissions
- Restoring Assignments
- Tips for Improving Assignments in D2L
- Using Annotations for Grading Assignment Submissions