NOTE: Rubrics can be edited even when associated with an assessment. Rubrics will become locked from editing once student work has been graded.
- Navigate to the Discussion Topic, or Assignment Folder you wish to associate a rubric.
- Select the drop-down menu next to the Discussion Topic, or Assignment Folder.
- Select Edit.
- Under the Evaluation & Feedback section, select Add Rubric.
- For an Assignment Folder: Rubrics are located on the Properties tab.
- For a Discussion Topic: Rubrics are located on the Assessments tab.
- Select the Checkbox for the rubric that you wish to associate with the assessment item. NOTE: Only published rubrics will be available to select from. If a rubric is set to Draft, the status will need to be updated to Published status before it can be associated with an assessment item.
- Select Add Selected. NOTE: If an assignment includes multiple rubrics. They can be added by following the step previously mentioned.
- Select Save and Close.