Instructor and Staff Services
D2L Course Accessibility Resources
Tools for creating accessible D2L course materials.Learn More
D2L Course Design Resources
Tools for designing D2L course materials.Learn More
Resources, Guides, and Videos
D2L Guides and Videos
Access D2L course resources.Learn More
D2L Integration Resources
Explore D2L integration tools.Learn More
Discover self-paced, live, and other D2L trainings.Learn More
D2L Customer Service and Support
Contact eLearning via phone, email or chat.Learn More
D2L Technical Support
Submit a 5Star service request for D2L assistance.Learn More
Instructor and Staff Announcements
Take your D2L course accessibility to the next level!
Need help improving the accessibility of a particular content file in D2L? Have general questions about how to improve your overall course accessibility?
In collaboration with LCC’s Accessibility Committee for Quality Assurance (ACQA), eLearning will be hosting drop-in D2L Course Accessibility Office Hours the last Monday of each month throughout the spring semester!
Join eLearning staff in-person in TLC1101, or online in eLearning’s Personal Webex Room for immediate accessibility help on:
- February 26, 2024, 2 – 3 p.m.
- March 25, 2024, 2 – 3 p.m.
- April 29, 2024, 2 – 3 p.m.
Questions? Contact eLearning!
Did you know instructors can review the accessibility level of course content created and uploaded into D2L? Use Ally in D2L to strengthen the usability and accessibility of D2L course content.For Instructors, Ally:
- Generates a Course Accessibility Report summarizing overall course accessibility.
- Assigns an accessibility score to course files.
- Provides instructions for improving the accessibility of course files, via the Instructor Feedback Panel.
- Automatically generates downloadable, accessible alternative formats.
Need help with Ally in D2L? Contact eLearning!