WebEx In-Meeting Polling
Meeting Hosts can create polls during a meeting to engage and pose questions to their Participants.
- Within a meeting, select the More Options button from the meeting controls and then select Polling.
- In the Polling Panel, select the Question Type and then select New.
- Type the question and then select the Add button to add an answer choice to the question. Repeat as needed to add answer choices to a question.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to add additional questions to the poll.
- Once all questions and answer choices have been added, select Open Poll to release the poll to the participants.
- The poll will be displayed to participants and they may submit their answers. Note:Meeting hosts can monitor the results of the poll within the Polling Panel. Meeting hosts may select Click to see Detailed Status to view which meeting participants have participated in the poll.
- Select Close Poll to close the poll. Meeting participants will receive a countdown notification to submit their responses before the poll closes.
- Once a poll is closed, the meeting host may choose to select Share with Attendees: Poll Results checkbox and then Apply to display the overall poll results to the meeting.
- Select Clear All to clear the current poll and return to the default polling screen.