Student Trainings in D2L
Student trainings in D2L are supplied by departments across campus to provide required and/or optional learning opportunities to students who are enrolled in courses and have access to D2L.
The following trainings are available in D2L:
- Attending Online Class Sessions Using WebEx in D2L
- Creating Multimedia for Courses Using Kaltura in D2L
- Learning Online in D2L
- Return to Campus Orientation for Students
- Student Title IX and Sexual Misconduct Training
Tech It Out Trainings: Topics YOU want, just when YOU need it!
Tech It Out is a series of multiple trainings developed by the eLearning Department for Instructors in D2L.
- Using Text-to-Speech Tools in D2L Is a self-paced training that showcases two text-to-speech tools available to students within D2L, ReadSpeaker and TextAid. ReadSpeaker and TextAid provide access to a variety of reading, writing, and studying support tools for course materials both inside and outside of D2L. This training will provide an overview of both ReadSpeaker and TextAid; highlighting the tools available, as well as how to access these tools in D2L.
- Viewing Instructor Feedback in D2L is a self-paced training that takes students through how view feedback left by Instructors for student submissions for Quizzes, Assignments, Grades, and Class Progress. This training also looks at why it is important to view feedback left by Instructors as well as different ways to receive assistance with D2L.
Coming Soon!More to be announced!
- From within the system homepage in D2L, select Training from the Online Tools dropdown menu.
- Select a training from the menu.
- Select Enroll in Course.
- Select Ok on the Successfully Enrolled confirmation screen.
- Select Open Course to begin the course. NOTE: To unenroll from trainings, select the dots next to the Open Course button and select Unenroll.