Student Trainings in D2L
Student trainings in D2L are supplied by departments across campus to provide required and/or optional learning opportunities to students who are enrolled in courses and have access to D2L.
- Attending Online Class Sessions Using WebEx in D2L
- Creating Multimedia for Courses Using Kaltura in D2L
- Learning Online in D2L
- Return to Campus Orientation for Students
- Student Title IX and Sexual Misconduct Training
- More to be announced!
- From within the system homepage in D2L, select Training from the Online Tools dropdown menu.
- Select a training from the menu.
- Select Enroll in Course.
- Select Ok on the Successfully Enrolled confirmation screen.
- Select Open Course to begin the course.