Webex In-Meeting Whiteboards
To Create and Share a Whiteboard
- Within a meeting, select the Share button from the meeting controls.
- Select New Whiteboard. A new Whiteboard will open.
The following Annotation Tools are available for use with whiteboards:
- Annotation toggle – Turn annotations on or off for participants.
- Pointers – Use to point out specific areas on your whiteboard.
- Text tool – Use to add text to your content.
- Line tool – Use to add a line, arrow, or double arrow.
- Shape tool – Use to add a square, oval, X mark or checkmark.
- Pen or Pencil – Use to draw on the whiteboard.
- Annotation color – Use to select a color for your annotations.
- Eraser – Use to erase all annotations and pointers or only yours.
- Save – Use to save the whiteboard documents with annotations as a .pdf or .ucf file.
Stop Sharing a Whiteboard
- With a whiteboard open, select the Share Whiteboard menu at the top of the screen.
- Select the Close button next to the Whiteboard title.