Creating a Kaltura Video Quiz
- Select from the D2L My Home page, select My Media.
- From My Media, locate the video you wish to create a quiz for.
- Select the video thumbnail to open the video.
- From the Actions menu, select Launch Editor.
- Select the Video Quiz icon. Note: This will open the Video Quiz Editor.
- Select Start.
- Enter the Quiz Details, Scores, and Experience preferences.
To Add a Question:
Note: The Reflection Point and Open Question types are not gradable question types.
- Start playing the video.
- Pause the video exactly where you want to add a question.
- Select Add a Question.
- Select one of the Question Types
- Multiple Choice
- Reflection Point
Note: Reflection Point is a no response question type, it is intended to provide a pause for reflection.
- Open Question
Note: Open Question allows the quiz taker the option to enter any response, and after the quiz is submitted, the quiz owner can review the answer.
- Enter the question and answer choices in the appropriate text fields. NOTE: Select the plus-sign to add additional answer choices.
- Select Save to add the question to the quiz.
- A blue icon will appear on the Media Timeline for each question.
- Review the questions by hovering the mouse over the blue icons. A pop-up window will display the question as well as the time it appears in the video.
- Select Done.
- The video quiz is now complete and can be accessed in Kaltura My Media.