NOTE: Surveys have a unique question type, Likert Scales, used to gauge attitudes and opinions on course activities and topics.
- From the Assessments menu, select Surveys.
- Select New Survey.
- Enter a Name for the survey.
- (OPTIONAL): Select the checkbox for give instant feedback. NOTE: Any feedback entered for a question is instantly available to users taking the survey.
- (OPTIONAL): Select the checkbox for make results anonymous. NOTE: Instructors can view survey results without any association to who submitted the response. Once this option is selected, it is not reversible.
- Select Add/Edit Questions. NOTE: This is the same process as creating quiz questions. For instructions on creating quiz questions, view Step 4 on Creating Quizzes.
- Select Done Editing Questions.
- On the Restrictions tab:
- Check/Uncheck the Hide from Users option to make the survey available or unavailable.
- Set Start/End Dates.
- Select Save and Close.