Setting Up Special Access in Quizzes
- Setting special access date and time options for users in Special Access will not impact the date and time options set in the Restrictions Tab of the quiz.
- You may setup multiple Special Access criteria within a quiz to meet the individual needs of students.
- From the Assessments menu, select Quizzes.
- Select the Title of the quiz.
- Select the Restrictions Tab.
- Scroll down to the Special Access section, then select one of the following options:
- Allow selected users special access to this quiz: Provides selected users access to the quiz with date, attempts, and/or time limit options outside of the standard quiz settings.
- Allow only users with special access to see this quiz: Restricts access to the quiz to users with special access only.
- Select the Has Start Date and/or Has End Date checkbox(es), then select the Start/End Dates and Times.
- Select a Timing preference – No Changes, No Enforced Time Limit, or Enforced Time Limit.
- From the Attempts menu, select the number of attempts allowed.
- From the Users List, select the checkbox for each student that you wish to apply this Special Access criterion to.
- Select Add Special Access.
- Select Save & Close.