Attendance – Creating Schemes
- Select Attendance from the Course Progress drop-down menu.
- Select Attendance Schemes.
- Select New Scheme.
Set up the new scheme:
- Enter the Name of the attendance scheme.
- Enter a Symbol to represent the status in the register.
- Enter a Full Name for the status.
- Enter the Assigned Percentage (%) that the status will count towards attendance. For example, late students receive 50% attendance for that session.
- To add additional statuses to the scheme, enter the number of statuses that you wish to add, then select Add Statuses.
NOTE: You must save the scheme before adding additional statuses.
- Select Save.
- Select Close.
- Select Set to set the scheme as the course default.
- Select Set to confirm.