Accessing Your Webex Personal Room
Your Webex Personal Room is a virtual meeting space that functions like a personal office. You can quickly invite students or colleagues to participate in meetings without needing to schedule in advance as the meeting access information is always the same- the URL, video address, and call-in numbers never change.
- Office hours across all D2L courses
- Study sessions or exam reviews across all D2L courses
- Advising sessions
- Unscheduled meetings between you and a small group of participants
Accessing and Starting a Personal Room Meeting
- Log into https://lccedu.webex.com using your LCC email address (email@example.com) and password. Note: You must log in using the full “@star.lcc.edu” or you will receive a “single sign on fail” message.
- If prompted, login using your LCC username and password.
- From the Home tab, access your Personal Room URL and start a Personal Room meeting:
- Personal Room URL (permanent link- never changes): Copy and paste this URL link into an email, D2L announcement, etc. to share and invite students (or other users) to join a personal room meeting.
- Start a Meeting: Select Start a meeting to launch a personal room meeting. Once you start a personal room meeting, students can join using the URL link you have provided them.