Polls can be useful for gathering feedback from attendees. Polls let attendees vote on a proposal, test their knowledge, and are a good way to encourage learning.
- Select Polling from above the Participants panel. Check under the More options and controls drop-down menu if it’s not appearing.
- Choose your question type and select New to add your question to your poll.
- Multiple choice questions can have single answers where the attendees choose one answer, or multiple answers where the attendees choose all answers that apply.
- Short answer questions let attendees enter free form responses to questions (up to 256 characters).
- Type the question and press Enter.
- Type the answers and press Enter after each answer.
- OPTIONAL: To mark the correct answer, first select the correct answer, and then select Mark as Correct.
- Select Open Poll.
- The poll closes after the set time has elapsed or the presenter selects Close Poll. After the poll closes, the presenter can share the results with training session attendees. Shared results appear in the Polling panel.
- Poll results: Shows the poll results in the attendee’s Polling panel.
- Individual Results: Shares an attendee results document in a web browser with the attendee.
- Correct answers: Shows the correct answers in the Polling panel.
- Individual’s grades: Shows the attendee’s grade in the Polling panel.