WebEx Training Q&A
Hosts can use the Q&A panel to answer questions from participants in an organized manner. Hosts can answer questions either publicly or privately.
Answering Q&A Questions Publicly
Hosts answer to a question appears on all participants’ Q&A panels, unless the host chooses to send the answer privately.
- On the Q&A panel, select a question.
- Type the answer in the text box. To edit the answer before sending it, highlight the text to edit, then right-click (Windows) or ctrl + click (Mac) the highlighted text. The menu that appears provides editing commands.
- When finished entering the answer, select Send. The answer appears on all panelists’ and attendees’ Q&A panels. The Q next to the question changes from orange to blue indicating which questions have been answered.
Answering Q&A Questions Privately
- On the Q&A panel, select the question.
- Select Send Privately.
- In the dialog box that appears, type the answer in the text box.
- To save the answer typed as the standard private answer for all panelists to use, select Save or Save as Default.
- Select Send.