Repairing Broken Permissions for Quizzes Requiring Respondus LockDown Browser
Copying existing D2L quizzes from one D2L course to another or within a course requires Instructors to review and possibly repair broken permissions in the LockDown Browser Dashboard. This process will need to be repeated every time quizzes with Respondus LockDown are copied.
- From the Assessments menu, select Quizzes.
- Select the LockDown Browser tab.
- If prompted:
- Select the checkbox for “Don’t show this page again.”
- Select Continue to Lockdown Browser.
- Accessing the LockDown Browser Dashboard will automatically update the Lockdown Browser settings for all quizzes that require Lockdown. Once the process is complete, instructors will see the following message:
- Verify Lockdown Browser settings are activated for the desired exam/quizzes by looking for “Required” next to the title. Note: If an error appears, select Fix It to resolve the error.