Creating a New Certificate
- From the Course Home Page, select Course Admin from the Manage Course menu.
- Select Awards from the Assessment group.
- Select Course Awards.
- Select Add Award To Course.
- Select Create.
- Enter the award details:
- Enter the Name.
- Enter a Description.
- Select Certificate for the Award Type.
- Select the Availability.
- Select the Expiry option.
- From the Choose Award Image section, select:
- From Existing Library to select a badge from the Award Icon Library.
- Upload New Icon to add a new icon to the image library.
- Create your own award image to launch the Badge Designer website.
NOTE: Badge Designer is a free website that allows you to create custom icons.
- From the Choose Certificate Template section, select:
NOTE: For detailed instructions on creating your own custom Certificate Template, see this D2L Certificate Documentation.
- From Existing Library to select a certificate from the Certificate Library.
- Upload New Template to create a certificate using a custom template.
- Review the Issuer Information.
NOTE: It is recommended to leave the default Issuer Information.
- Select the checkbox to Use this award in… to use the award in the current course.
- Select Save and Close.