Using the Accessibility Checker
- Type or copy/paste content into the HTML Editor.
- Select the More Actions icon and then select the Check Accessibility icon to review the HTML content for accessibility compliance.
- The Accessibility Checker will indicate if any issues are detected. If issues are detected the Accessibility Checker will offer suggestions to fix the identified accessibility issue(s).
- If no issues are detected a message will appear that indicates the content conforms to accessibility rules.
- If issues are detected a message will appear that indicates how the content does not meet guidelines and suggests a way to fix the issue.
- Select the X to close out the box and repair the issue or Ignore to disregard the fix.
- Use the Previous Issue and Next Issue buttons to move forward and backward between all detected issues and suggested fixes.